Tuesday 1 March 2011

The purpose of this blog...

Sooo here it goes...


I am a 2nd year occupational therapy student and I am creating this blog for a paper I am doing called 'Participation in occupation 1' Part of our assessment for this paper is to create a blog which will show my thoughts, reflections and research in regards to technologies and will allow me to explore and share these with the world.


Participation in occupation 1 is focused on the participation of people in meaningful occupation, with a focus on technology and the occupations that use technology. Gaining understanding so that we can enhance therapy services for clients.
Hopefully this blog captures you in some way and that you find it educational, inspirational and enjoyable.


"Getting information off the internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant."
Mitchel Kapor

No comments:

Post a Comment