Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tutorial Five: Video Production Sessions



Provide a brief summary of the services offered by YouTube.

YouTube allows individuals to set up their own account which enables them to post their own video clips, comment on other videos, add a list of favourite clips, search and view other user’s videos clips and many more features.


Introduce a chosen topic of interest drawn from your fieldwork experience, an OT practice area or a personal occupation. 

During my first fieldwork experience I was placed on an assessment and rehabilitation ward and focused mostly with stroke patients I found the upper limb work fascinating so using 5 selected YouTube videos I will show you why I think what occupational therapists do with patients with weakened upper limbs is interesting.

These clips are displayed above and you will find comments by me under each clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment