Wednesday 11 May 2011

Tutorial Seven: Linking to blogs of interest and exchanging comments



LINK TO 5 BLOGS

I used a blog list application through gadgets to create a feed to blogs of interest.
The list is on the right hand side of this page, I made links/feeds to blogs of interest and also to fellow class members blogs


Post comments on chosen blogs related to a point of interest of a related question.

Follow hyper link to see comment on your therapy source blog http://yourtherapysource.blogspot.com/2011/05/exercise-and-cystic-fibrosis.html#comment-form

The comment I left of the occupational therapy notes blog won’t be visible until the blog owner allows the comment however I commented on the post about a letter sent to ‘Nintendo asking if they received feedback from the letter as I felt the suggestions were great.

Here is the link to a fellow students blog where I made a comment


Provide a record of at least one communication you have as a result of your blog postings

Follow this link to see a communication I have had as a result of my blog posting:



No comments:

Post a Comment